The Government’ Public school of Guangzhou seeking native oral English teachers
Full Time/Part-time Foreign Teachers Needed
1\Full Time job: Salary and Benefits:
Monthly salary: after tax 10,000-14,000RMB
Festival: the same to the Chinese staffs , government holidays are paid
Housing allowance : afford
Additional: Accident insurance.
when expiration of contract we will pay for return airfares from Canada to Guangzhou.
Starting date : Now
2\Part-time job: After tax: 150-180 RMB, 40minutes a lesson, monthly to pay. Teaching Maths /IELTS / Business/ ESL etc. for Grade10&11.
1. Love education, committed to development of education and professionalism
2. Minimum Bachelor education degree.
3. Minimum one year teaching experience.
4. With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications.
5. Native English speakers preferred.
Starting time: ASAP
Teaching Location: Guangzhou
Gender and Age: N/23-40
1. 22 office hours including 28-30 teaching periods per week, 40min per period.
2. Around 25 students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
3. Keep improving teaching skills, stimulate and maintain the students’ studying interest and creativity.
4. Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching.
5. Cooperate with Chinese teachers to ensure the students learning achievements.
6.Prepare every lesson and make props.
Teaching experience: Above one year or half a year teaching experience; and love teaching
Diploma: Bachelor degree or above
Contact person: Nancy
E-mail address: A748@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Job views: 3