Kiddie English sprang out of the La Petite Academy, a leading children’s education provider and chain of kindergartens and private schools founded in 1968 in the United States.
Kiddie entered China in 2008, now has over 80 centers across the country, and over 100 centers across Korea under the GLS brand. We are hiring native speaking teachers to teach kids aged 3 to 12 years old. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative team players who feel they can make learning English fun and not just another chore to add to the list.
We provide all teachers with:
1. A structured training program
2. A curriculum that is specifically designed for kids
3. Lesson planning outlines and in-class support
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
5. A work visa (Z visa)
6. Health insurance
Foreign Teacher Qualifications:
• Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA and South Africa
• Be over 22 years of age and in good health
• Have 2 years of work experience (children’s teaching experience is preferred)
• Hold a bachelor’s degree
• Obtain a clear background check
• TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
• Teachers already located in China will take priority
• Be responsible, motivated, positive, and know how to work on a team
• Have an open mind and be willing to learn and appreciate all the new things that you’ll experience
• 1-year employment contract
• Salary: 15,000 -20,000 CNY per month (depends on teaching experience)
• Holidays: +10 national holidays per year
• Z Visa provided by company
• Completion Bonus: 5,000 CNY upon successful completion of one year contract
Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have partnerships with. The majority of hours will be in our school.
KER will assist the teacher in finding the right apartment for their budget
Please contact me if you are a compassionate individual that meets the qualifications and look forward to an opportunity brightening children’s days through English education!