Looking for a Full-time Dean in Shanghai, Competitive Salary! Start Immediately
We are looking for a full-time:
DEAN FOR THE LES ROCHES JIN JIANG CAMPUS
The Dean is responsible for overseeing the academic integrity and delivery of Les Roches programs on the Shanghai campus (LRJJ). He/she reports indirectly and collaborates actively with the Academic Dean in Les Roches, Bluche, Switzerland. The Dean at LRJJ is responsible for program planning and delivery at both undergraduate (diploma) and post-graduate levels. He/she manages, hires and develops faculty to achieve institutional goals.
The Dean drives excellence in teaching and learning. He/she is responsible for student academic progress and satisfaction. The Dean works in close collaboration with his/her colleagues at the School's leadership level, with program managers and faculty.
He/she is a team player with strong problem solving and communications skills, combined with an in-depth understanding of the academic world in the hospitality domain.
YOUR ROLE- Responsibilities
• As part of the LRJJ senior leadership team, develop, communicate and promote the College's program portfolio as defined by Les Roches in 巳 luche, Switzerland
• Liaise and communicate on a regular basis with the Academic Dean of the institution in B[uche, Switzerland.
• Foster an environment conducive to academic excellence, respect and trust in accordance with Les Roches spirit and values
• Develop, monitor, improve and run undergraduate (diploma) and post-graduate programs
• Provide leadership for the hiring, development and allocation of faculty into programs
• Promote and evaluate a student centred learning approach, champion the use of appropriate teaching technology ensure a seamless student academic experience and enhance student employability
• Network actively with the hospitality industry to seek external expertise, provide guest speakers for the programs and potential employers for students
• Lead and manage the campus r academic department including Practical, CDIP, Library Services and Student Activities.
• Communicate effectively with all involved stakeholders
YOUR PROFILE- Degree and Experience
• Masters of Business Administration, Master in Hospitality equivalent degree with significant industry experience. A Ph.D. in a relevant field would be a plus
• Several years of managerial experience in the field of education at university level and business
• Demonstrated leadership skills and impact in an academic setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Demonstrated ability to work in an international environment
• Highly developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
PLACE OF WORK ： Shanghai
START DATE ： Immediately or upon agreement
Competitive salary based on qualifications and market!
HOW TO APPLY ：
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete application to: A1294@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Job views: 4