The introduction to King’s International English
King's International English, founded in 2004, is well-known as a leading school in Fujian. Headquartered in Xiamen, it has 12 schools in Fujian, namely in Xiamen, Fuzhou, Quanzhou, Jinjiang, Shishi, Putian, etc.
Located in beautiful Xiamen, China, King’s Mini is an English training school for children ages 4 to 14. We strive to make learning English interesting and fun for our students. To ensure that students get time to speak in class, our class sizes are kept small: we have not more than 10 students in each class.
Xiamen is a coastal city located in the southeast coast of China popularly known as the 'Garden on the Sea.' An early poet once described the city in this way: 'A city leans on stones like a flower; millions of mountains embrace the sea,' which was a true portrayal of the scenery of 'Garden on the Sea'.
• Students' age: 4-50 years old
• Working hours: Teach up to 18 hours per week
• Working time: 1pm to 9pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Working days：4 days from Thursday to Sunday
•Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development.
•Supervising tests, exams and giving oral tests for students’ level upgrades.
•Assisting with level-placement and/or enrollment of students through open classes.
•Marking the attendance of students in classes.
•Participating in the school’s Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s).
• Speaks English at an idiomatic level
•Authenticated Bachelor degree or above from the USA、the UK、Canada、Australia、New Zealand or South Africa
•Teaching qualification (TEFL/TESOL certificate)
• At least one-year teaching experience preferred
•Authenticated non-criminal record check, valid within 6 months
• Skills: positive, Caring, Outgoing, Passionate, Patient, Responsible
• Basic salary: 10,000to 16,000RMB/month (negotiable)in the first year of contract;
• Paid public holidays;
• Annual Leave;
• Airport/train station pick-up;
• Assistance on house searching;
• Paid Physical check;
• Paid working permit & residence permit;
Contact Name: Fei