Opening the World Through Education
Here at EF Hangzhou and Huzhou we are thinkers and doers - creative, collaborative and motivated people who are excited by education, communication and travel. As an English teacher, you will use existing resources and develop supplementary materials in order to craft lessons which foster student interaction and high student talk time. In order to hone your skills and stay at the forefront of ESL education, you'll attend initial training as well as participate in novel and challenging workshops throughout your contract, all of which are designed by our experienced academic management team.
Our schools continue to grow meaning you'll also assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students. You'll also ensure parents are informed of their child's progress every step of the way by monitoring student progress and delivering the crucial feedback students need to improve.
If you love inspiring young learners aged 3-14 years old; thrive in a fast-paced company; take charge of your self-development and exhibit a nothing is impossible attitude every day, then this is the position for you.
* 9,000-12,000 RMB monthly (depending on experience) PLUS 2000RMB quarterly bonus
* Paid initial and ongoing professional training (6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract)
* Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months
* Paid Z-visa and government sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Rent-free accommodation
* 9000RMB flight reimbursement and airport pick up
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition
* 22 paid days holiday
* Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
* Paid monthly social events
1) Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
2) Bachelor’s specializing in Education OR A 120 hour TEFL certificate with accompanying transcript OR 2-years postgraduate work experience
3) A clean criminal background
How to apply
Become part of our legacy by contacting our regional recruiter Georgia (firstname.lastname@example.org) attaching your CV and cover letter.
Job views: 533