ESL English Teachers in Tianjin 9000 RMB-13000RMB/Month+Z Visa+Medical Insurance+Housing Allowance 2500 RMB+Flight Reimbursement 5000 RMB
King's English for Kids was founded in 2008, it is an up-and-coming, well-respected language training school for children in the city of Tianjin, China. The headquarter is also based in Tianjin which was founded in 1999, it was the first IELTS Test Center in this city. We currently have six centers with more than 40 foreign teachers in Tianjin city with plans to open more in the near future. Each center has its own twist and personal feel, but all are uniquely King’s, equipped with modern teaching equipment and materials, with bright and airy layouts, making all of our centers both an ideal place for our employees to work and our students to learn.
We recruit all year round ESL English teachers for children in Tianjin!
ESL Teacher Job Duties
1. Teaching children from ages 3-12.
2. Interactive, modern teaching facilities.
3. 21 hours teaching (plus 3 hours to allow for possible meetings) per week from Wednesday to Sunday. NO OFFICE HOURS.
4. Class size maximum of 12 students.
5. Chinese teaching assistant with fluent English for all classes.
6. All lesson plans provided.
7. TESOL course provided.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. English teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL) is preferred.
3. Willing to commit to one year contract.
4. Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
1. Base salary: Ranging from $1,400 - $2,000 USD (9,000 - 13,000 RMB) per month, depending on qualifications and experience
2. Monthly perfect attendance bonus: $75 (500RMB)
3. Housing allowance: $300 (2,500 RMB) per month, on top of base salary
4. Year end bonus is up to $1,500 USD (10,000 RMB)
5. $150 - $300 USD (1,000 - 2,000 RMB) increased every year
6. One way flight reimbursement is up to 800 USD (5,000 RMB)
7. Medical insurance
8. Legal working visa
9. TESOL course provided
10. Training: teachers will be fully trained soon after arrival and we alsoprovide on-going training throughout a teacher’s time with us
11. Holidays: all Chinese national holidays (amounting to approximately 20 days, fully paid), plus ONE WEEK PAID HOLIDAY during the summer or winter. Almost no other schools offer this
Tel: +86 13752020485
About Tianjin City
Tianjin formerly known in English as Tientsin, is a metropolis in northern coastal Mainland China and one of the five national central cities of the country, with a total population of 15,469,500, and is also the world's 6th-most populous city proper. It is governed as one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the PRC and is thus under direct administration of the central government. Tianjin borders Hebei Province and Beijing Municipality, bounded to the east by the Bohai Gulf portion of the Yellow Sea. Part of the Bohai Economic Rim, it is the largest coastal city in northern China.
Job views: 176