ESL Teachers for China, Base Monthly Salary 12-14k RMB + 3,000 Housing Allowance/Month
China, Dalian, Xi’an, Xiamen, Chongqing, Nantong (near Jiangsu) and Guangzhou
NATIVE English speaking teachers for China.
We are working in partnership with educational institutions to provide quality ESL teachers to schools around the world. We have exciting teaching opportunities available in the Chinese cities of Dalian, Xi’an, Xiamen, Chongqing, Nantong (near Jiangsu) and Guangzhou. We are looking for dedicated teachers to start as soon as possible.
Salary and Benefits
• a competitive salary of 12,000-14,000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and experience
• an additional housing allowance of 3000 RMB per month
• end of contract bonus of one month base salary
• airfare reimbursement of 6,500 RMB upon completion of contract
• 10 days paid annual leave plus all Chinese National Holidays
• work visa provided
• airport pick up and company provided accommodation for 14 nights
• full orientation and on-boarding process (5-7 days)
• initial help with arranging set up tasks such as internet and mobile phone
• support from western academic management
• advancement opportunities throughout the company
• opportunities to relocate internationally (5+ countries)
You will be teaching ESL and Reading skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 12 with the vast majority of students between the ages of 3 and 6. All teachers will have two consecutive unchanging days off each week. Our teachers sign a one year contract which is fully renewable.
We welcome applications from:
• native speakers from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa (for Visa reasons)
• teachers holding a bachelors degree in any subject from a recognized University (must be notarized)
• teachers holding a 120 hour TEFL certificate (or equivalent)
(Please note that the visa requirements for China include a degree plus either a TEFL certificate or two years teaching experience)
If you are interested in joining our teaching team and helping young students realize their dreams while getting to know an amazing culture please send the following:
• current CV in Word Format
• a recent photo
• scanned copy of your bachelor’s degree
• scanned copy of your TEFL certificate (if applicable)
To Robert at A664@directapply.findworkabroad.com
Please note that due to the level of interest in these positions, we will only be able to contact those applicants we wish to interview.
Job views: 3