click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

hi sir i am in changsha student of medicine i want to do part time job like i can teach english to the student i can do but i have no experince and i have not any certificate

Our Answer:

Hi, there,

Thank you for your question.

We have no part time job positions in Changsha at the moment, so I have to say that we cannot help for this time. 

And I want to let you know that the schools in China now like to hire ESL teachers who have bachelor degree in any field at least, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA cetificate, and teaching experience, so that the schools can assist foreign teachers for the working visa. Thank you!

Selina Yang

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:25:28 +0800, 2443 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered