click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

Hi, I'm a South African male 46yrs old, with a Bachelors Degree and 1 year Home Schooling experience. I am also married. Do I have chance to teach English in China? Would my wife be able to accompany me? Regards Erwin

Our Answer:

Dear Erwin,


Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, sure, kindergarten, primary schools, middle schools, high schools and universities have different age limitations. Your age still have a lot of chance to teach English in China if you are a good teacher. If you do not have much teaching experience, some schools or traning centers will offer you the training before you start to work. About your wife to accompany you to come to China, if your employer process working visa for you, on the visa there is a item accompanying family members, you can ask your employer to make the visa for your family members.


Amy Wen

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 23:01:25 +0800, 2267 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered