click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

I am American, have some valuable teaching experience but have earned my degrees in a European country. Do I really have a chance of landing a job in a big city, preferably in Shanghai? Also what about Universities and who arranges visa Z? Thank you!

Our Answer:

Dear Sir or Madam,


Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, BA degree in other country is ok. But you need a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate to get a working visa. If you would liket to teach in a big city such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou you must have a minimum of 120 hours TESOL/ TEFL.

University opportunities and all the school opportunities, school arranges the Z visa for the teacher.

Amy Wen

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 05:14:41 +0800, 2286 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered