click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

Will it be it sufficient if I pass online version of TEFL/TESOL for teaching English in China, or schools require only in class courses?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Most school accept online version of TEFL/TESOL. Also there are few schools require in class courses, it depends on schools' requirements.

Normally 60 hours course is ccepted by the Chinese government to process a working (Z) visa. If you would liket to teach in a big city such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou you must have a minimum of 120 hours TESOL/ TEFL.

Amy Wen

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:45:10 +0800, 2391 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered