click to live chat

open hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
monday to friday

or call
noborder Question:

Hi! I am from Jamaica (an English speaking country) and I hold a bachelor of Business Administation degree from the top University in my country. I do not have a TEFL certification. Am I eligible to teach part time/full time English in China? Thank you.

Our Answer:

Hi There,

Unfortunately schools are not accept Jamaica nationals.

Thank you for your time.

Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:20:44 +0800, 2077 views

< All questions