click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

is it necessary to have a degree to teach??

Our Answer:

Hi, there,

The answer should be YES. Basically the acceptable degree is Bachelor degree. Without a BA Degree you will not qualify for a working visa. If you still wish to proceed you must be prepared to get the longest possible Business/Tourist Visa in your home country, preferably 1 year. You should also understand the risks involved in working in China without a working(Z1) visa. 



Selina Yang

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 13:01:01 +0800, 1925 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered