click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

hello. I am looking for a teaching job in China. I am non native English sreaker, but I speak fluently.

Our Answer:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for you inquiry.

You should hold a BA Degree or higher to be qualified and a tefl certificate.

Here is an option I recommend:



Amy Wen

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 18:55:20 +0800, 2925 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered