click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

Good day, I am a Bachelors degree in Public Administration and graduated with honors last 2012. I worked in Saudi Arabia and resigned from the company there. I am now in the Philippines to find a better job. I have a “Certificate of Proficiency in English’” and I speak English fluent, but, I don’t have a teaching experience but only in the classroom for assignments purposes. In this regard, I would like to have any kind of information that such an employer could me give me a chance to work in China or Japan. I can start working as soon as possible. If anyone can read this please contact my Philippine mobile number at 00639428600676. I desperately need a job. Please, anyone help me. Best regards, Bryan

Our Answer:

Dear Bryan,


Thank you for you inquiry. We will call you back in a short time.

In addition please email your application to: to guarantee we've received your application.

Have a nice day!


Amy Wen

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:56:53 +0800, 2234 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered