click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

Good day, I would like to ask if it is possible for me to apply for jobs when I am yet in my own country and want to travel to China in 2 months. When I will be leaving, I already need Z visa, thats the reason why I am already looking for job. Thank you for your answer, Yours sincerely B.Sc. Hrabal Adam.

Our Answer:

Dear Mr Hrabal,

Thank you for your question. Yes we have many opportunities accepted oversea candidates, it takes around one month to get the Z visa. Please check the opportunities information:


Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 02:46:02 +0800, 2082 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered