click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

I am an experienced ESL teacher who has previous experience in China. I am looking for work in Asia but am 61 years old. Do you have any opportunities for a teacher of my age?

Our Answer:

Thank you for your inquiry!

The maximum upper age limit to get a teaching working visa in China is not older than 60 years old(some cities require not older than 58 years old). For professional positions (Directors, designers etc) the upper limit can be up to 65 years old but at the discretion of the employer.




Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:09:31 +0800, 2117 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered