click to live chat

Opening hours:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday

or call
+86 020-37303381
noborder Question:

i am a non native speaker from Ghana with almost five years in teaching. Which country may I find a teaching appointment in asia with provision of working visa permit?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your inquiry!

Sorry for your nationality we don't have any jobs in China,Thailand and South Korea suitable for you.


Thank you for your time!


Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 06:53:01 +0800, 1736 views

< All questions
  Recent questions we've answered